Where My Comedians At?

I don't consider myself a "comedian" but I like to add humor to my videos. Here's a recent one I did that people seemed to find funny:

Hello there, I joined the channel yesterday and I'm looking for other YouTube comedy channels to communicate with. I have recently restarted my channel and am looking to post once a week.
My most recent video is in my signature. =]

Hello there, I joined the channel yesterday and I'm looking for other YouTube comedy channels to communicate with. I have recently restarted my channel and am looking to post once a week.
My most recent video is in my signature. =]
alright ill check it out.

hey I checked out your channel! I like it haha

I've just started out really but I'm hoping to glide more into the comedy category :)

I generally do vlogs and stuff, but i try to be humorous in all that i do. this is probably my most in-depth video (from a year ago i think XD) but i thought it was pretty funnyish. But yeah, im totally about to check your channel :)

hey I checked out your channel! I like it haha

I've just started out really but I'm hoping to glide more into the comedy category :)
alright man cool let me know if you have any questions about any funny ideas you have![DOUBLEPOST=1347315595,1347315466][/DOUBLEPOST]
I generally do vlogs and stuff, but i try to be humorous in all that i do. this is probably my most in-depth video (from a year ago i think XD) but i thought it was pretty funnyish. But yeah, im totally about to check your channel :)

alright il check it out!

Back