Where do you share your videos to get fast views and subscribers??

Abdulla Alishaq

I've Got It
Hey guys i would like to know what are the sites, forums, and social medias do you use to share your youtube videos that let you gain fast subscribers and views? Also, please tell me how can you see, and how effective they are to your channel? please!
 
I share my videos on my facebook and twitter account right after uploading them.
Not my personal, but the "fan page" of video dslr tutorial.
If it's something special than I also share it on my normal Facebook Account with my friends.
The views I get through the social media is very insignificant (probably less than 1%) compared to what I get through the Youtube search, suggested videos etc but right after uploading I am happy about every single view that comes in so it's better than nothing.
In general can say that I never promoted my channel in any way on any website, social media etc. My channel grew only through people finding my videos on YouTube.
 
Hey guys i would like to know what are the sites, forums, and social medias do you use to share your youtube videos that let you gain fast subscribers and views? Also, please tell me how can you see, and how effective they are to your channel? please!
Mostly Facebook. I've had good success with that. Got one of my videos over 30k views in just a couple days when a shared with a dog food company who re-shared. After this a bunch of other popular FB pages shared.
 
Back
Top