Where do my subs come from? - How do I track that?

Patrick3331

One question that I always wanted to know is where do my subs come from?

I mean, when checking vidstatsx.com for my channel (or any channel for that matter) I can see the last 24 hours of sub activity on my channel. I can see I gain subs during certain times and sometimes loose 1 or 2 as well.

When checking youtube analytics it says with which video I got subs, but now where they came from. I can as well see that I lose subs mostly due to closed accounts which is understandable.

But isn't there a way to back track where a view came from if someone subscribed, in the sense of 1 new sub, subbed on 25.05.13 at 3:14 am, came from site xxx?

I hope you get what I mean, it would be very valuable data to see if I get subs from certain websites where my videos are embedded or from youtube directly coming from other youtubers that it would be worthwile getting into some kind of conversation.

Would be great if someone could help or has found out the information.

cheers
Patrick3331

Well I wish I could say I get subscribers, for me it has been so hard to get a subscriber a week. Maybe my videos are not what people are looking for.

Well I wish I could say I get subscribers, for me it has been so hard to get a subscriber a week. Maybe my videos are not what people are looking for.

Maybe try uploading more often, and on a schedule, that helps me. Also, try to get a professional looking banner and avatar, and professional looking thumbnails. Tags are very important too, title, and description as well.

Use Google Analytics. It tells you exactly what city a person comes from. It's actually kinda creepy. ;)

Maybe try uploading more often, and on a schedule, that helps me. Also, try to get a professional looking banner and avatar, and professional looking thumbnails. Tags are very important too, title, and description as well.
I'll try to start uploading on a schedule now, let's see if I can get some professional looking banner and avatar and try to do some better thumbnails.

I'll try to start uploading on a schedule now, let's see if I can get some professional looking banner and avatar and try to do some better thumbnails.

:) Good luck, and if you need help with anything you can message me!

Back