When YOUTUBE decides...

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I'm not sure about "Other features" but "Browse features" means that viewers have landed on your channel home-page and clicked on some of your videos by navigating through them. So my guess is that a link to your channel has been shared somewhere. :)

SomewhereInWisconsin

Reaction score
I'm not sure about "Other features" but "Browse features" means that viewers have landed on your channel home-page and clicked on some of your videos by navigating through them. So my guess is that a link to your channel has been shared somewhere. :)
That kind of makes sense, but then why is one video only benefitting from all the sudden traffic. That video isn't even at the top of my page as I have my most popular video up top there.

Hmm...

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I had that happen to 2 videos in the past 2 months which caused me to break records those two months. Now we are sliding back to normal which is unfortunate, but also the way of YouTube. ebb and flow, that's the way it goes!

Anyway, the videos that did extremely well were shared on Facebook and other places. Exposure at the right time and the right place makes things happen on YouTube. I don't chase it though, but it is always awesome that it can happen to anyone at any time.

SomewhereInWisconsin

Reaction score
I had that happen to 2 videos in the past 2 months which caused me to break records those two months. Now we are sliding back to normal which is unfortunate, but also the way of YouTube. ebb and flow, that's the way it goes!

Anyway, the videos that did extremely well were shared on Facebook and other places. Exposure at the right time and the right place makes things happen on YouTube. I don't chase it though, but it is always awesome that it can happen to anyone at any time.
Makes for a nice boost in subscribers and watch time so I will take it! :)

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
browse features isn't your channel page its, viewers home page, subscriptions, watch history, watch later and trending videos

on mine other youtube has youtube remote, offline, tutu be and creator studio listed

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have many many videos that YouTube switches on and off at random times. I wish I knew how/why it happens so I could work towards more 'on' time.
October in general has been a massive switch off. The last few days of September were great. Come the 1st October I get thrown off a cliff. It will recover when YouTube decides..