When will the first payment come through? and who should I partner with?

DeantheDinosauce

Cartoonist/Animator
I received the email from YouTube about making money from my videos on TheDayGamers, I've set my Adsense account up and I've done the Google payment verify thing.

When will the first payment from my videos come through? And will I need to sign with a network in order to put a banner on?

I was going to network with SocialBlade. Or should I partner with Fullscreen?

Basically monetizing your videos through Youtube is a bad news bears idea. Most networks advise against doing this. You do not get any partner features (including banner) for doing this and anyone can do this with their videos at this point. I know some people who when they got partnered had to make a new account to have the partnership go through because they chose to monetize their videos with YouTube.

Basically monetizing your videos through Youtube is a bad news bears idea. Most networks advise against doing this. You do not get any partner features (including banner) for doing this and anyone can do this with their videos at this point. I know some people who when they got partnered had to make a new account to have the partnership go through because they chose to monetize their videos with YouTube.

So should I de-monetize them all then apply to Fullscreen?

Based on you SocialBlade stats for TheDayGamers I think giving Fullscreen a shot is the best idea.

I have to say, I'm somewhat surprised you just completely dropped off doing videos on that channel. Looks like you would do pretty dang well once partnered.

omg what ever you do don't ever disable your adsense, networks cant take you with a disabled adsense, and monetizing with youtube is fine I had it for like 6 months before I went with a network, and about the payment you have to make a certain amount of money before you get payed, most networks are $100 and normal Google adsense is either $100 or $150[DOUBLEPOST=1352344600,1352344345][/DOUBLEPOST]and that is because most networks disable the adsense for you and change it to paypal/check/direct deposit so if you have disabled it they can't accept you and thats why other people have to make new channels to get partnered

omg what ever you do don't ever disable your adsense, networks cant take you with a disabled adsense, and monetizing with youtube is fine I had it for like 6 months before I went with a network, and about the payment you have to make a certain amount of money before you get payed, most networks are $100 and normal Google adsense is either $100 or $150

You can't "disable" your own adsense in the way you're thinking, that's something Google does to you. You can have your adsense account disconnected from your youtube if you really want to, but there's not usually a need since the network will handle that automatically if you sign with them.

And as for monetizing with adsense being fine.... good luck convincing someone who had to start their channel over due to a disabled adsense of that.

Based on you SocialBlade stats for TheDayGamers I think giving Fullscreen a shot is the best idea.

I have to say, I'm somewhat surprised you just completely dropped off doing videos on that channel. Looks like you would do pretty dang well once partnered.

Trying to game on my laptop is like trying to win the Olympics with a homeless man, it's impossible. And honestly, I thought my videos weren't that good.

Edit - Eh... I might do a gaming video once in a while I guess.

Back