When subs slowly start coming :)

5arg

3n3rgy Dance Music
I must say that I'm feeling very happy these days. Slowly subs started to come themselves, without me advertising my channel. It's a very good warm feeling, and makes you think you're doing good! Haha, just felt like sharing this :)

I wish I knew this feeling, but my channel is only young hahah! Best of luck to you and your channel though <3

Agreed with pawtayyoe. I've only been at it 4/5 days so at this point I'm just waiting for things to kick into swing. It's all good fun though. :)

Agreed with pawtayyoe. I've only been at it 4/5 days so at this point I'm just waiting for things to kick into swing. It's all good fun though. :)
I agree, I love making videos even if no one watches them. But seeing more and more people enjoy it, is a really good feeling.

I wish I knew this feeling, but my channel is only young hahah! Best of luck to you and your channel though <3

Both of you guys are doing better than me when I was there :) I have this channel for more than three months now, I'm not doing so awesome, hehe. :) But it's slowly going somewhere^^

Both of you guys are doing better than me when I was there :) I have this channel for more than three months now, I'm not doing so awesome, hehe. :) But it's slowly going somewhere^^
Honestly, there's no use in treating it like a race. You'll drive yourself insane thinking about it and you'll just turn off the whole thing altogether. With my last channel it took us just over 6 months to get to 400, and it took a few competitions to get little boosts of 20 or so people who would eventually unsubscribe anyway. So yeah, don't over-think it and just enjoy it. Unless you're some sort of marketing wizard, in which case think away!

Honestly, there's no use in treating it like a race. You'll drive yourself insane thinking about it and you'll just turn off the whole thing altogether. With my last channel it took us just over 6 months to get to 400, and it took a few competitions to get little boosts of 20 or so people who would eventually unsubscribe anyway. So yeah, don't over-think it and just enjoy it. Unless you're some sort of marketing wizard, in which case think away!
Nah, I don't look at it that way. Just saying that you have more subs/views than when I was at that point. I totally agree with whole your post, you should do "youtubing" for fun! This is my hobby anyway, and I just love spreading the music :33

Aaaw :D I know your feeling :D I also was overwhelmed with joy when my channel was gaining subs WITHOUT me advertising :D I am sooo happy ^_^ And ofcourse gratz ^_^ One step closer to achieving yer goal :D Keep it up ;)

Indeed it is. I imagine when you hit at least 10k subs, they will be flowing in daily without advertising.

Back