Whats your watch time?

Awesome! You're insanely close to the requirement :) I have 32,000 hours watched on my channel haha. You honestly have all of the elements needed to have a viral exponentially growing channel so keep it up :p

Last edited:
I'm stuck at 66 subscribers and 616 hours of watch time for the last 12 months. So I'm far, far away from getting back to a channel that's monetized. I'm sure the watch time would increase, if I would be more active but ... yeah... :D

'EVO' channel
Lifetime watchtime 120'814'694 minutes (2'013'578 hours)
Last 28 days 3,980,775 minutes (66'346 hours)

I generally receive between 2000 to 3000 hours watched per day in a rollercoaster pattern.

Awesome! You're insanely close to the requirement :) I have 32,000 hours watched on my channel haha. You honestly have all of the elements needed to have a viral exponentially growing channel so keep it up :p
Aaaww thank you so much! That is so nice! I've been working so hard with this channel, and I hope I can spend more time this summer improving it even more. It seems to be having some exponential growth for sure lately and its pretty exciting even though to some where its at is not that big of a deal

Currently I am sitting at 297 hours watch time and 153 subscribers. A long, long, long way to go, especially without organic growth, but will hopefully get within the year or so.

Back