What's your favourite thing's about YouTube?

LooneyLad

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thought it would be an interesting topic in YouTube Chat and Gossip! What's your favourite thing's about YouTube people? Mine is probably that you can connect with others.. learn, be entertained, share your own content with others and earn money if your big enough!

Reactions: CMTXRATED

Hazzador

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The feeling when a video does really well. It makes the hard work feel worthwhile

CMTXRATED

I Is Batman
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
Thought it would be an interesting topic in YouTube Chat and Gossip! What's your favourite thing's about YouTube people? Mine is probably that you can connect with others.. learn, be entertained, share your own content with others and earn money if your big enough!
I just like entertaining people. If I've made people happy. I'm happy

haley&connor

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
We love that you able to connect with other content creators! It is such an amazing platform to share who you are and also connect with others! We have really loved the community aspect that we have received and are proud to be apart of!

Reactions: Alexander Hoff

Alexander Hoff

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
That we can upload as much as we want to without paying anything. And because of that, there is a TON of videos being uploaded every single second. So there is a lot of videos to watch :).