What's your channel's sex demographic?

Which sex views your channel the most?


  • Total voters
    12

Franklin

Yugituber
Who watches your channel the most male or female? Post your channel's sex demographic below!

More males view my channel than females. It isn't a surprised considering my channel's niches.

Demographics_zpscb853563.png
 
Who watches your channel the most male or female? Post your channel's sex demographic below!

More males view my channel than females. It isn't a surprised considering my channel's niches.

Demographics_zpscb853563.png
I did a similar thread not too long ago, I can't find it though (I'm lazy). More women have been watching my channel lately when it used to be mostly men. I think it's the dogs, but it seems like everyone either likes or hates dogs.
 
As a gaming channel, it's kind of obvious. I have a 76% male audience, and a 24% female audience. It's not as bad as some other gamers I guess.
 
Lifelong split: 62% Male and 38% Female.
Female has slowly been going up since I stopped doing gaming (41% last quarter, I suck too much for details on this quarter)
 
Back
Top