Whats the worst part of youtube?

The worst part of YouTube is that whole Youtube thing. I'm sure that our YouTube experiences would all be greatly improved if we could get rid of the YouTube part.
 
Uploading is the worst for me because every time i'm uploading someone is downloading at my house.
 
The worst part is not having a direct contact. It can be so frustrating when there is a problem and searching the help system doesn't answer every question.
 
I enjoy all aspects of
Editing?
Uploading?
Recording?

We all have something on youtube that just annoys us. Mines Editing good god I hate it >-< What's yours?
the video side of things.

Editing is relaxing and enjoyable as I am always learning new things, speeding up in terms of the overall process.
Recording, this is also fun once you have tweaked your settings to perfection ;)
Uploading, no problems when you have a fibreoptic 60mb line ;). Just bulk them up and let it run overnight (set to private ofc).

My main problem with YT is the dislike functionality. I would prefer it if somebody clicks the dislike option that they are required to provide a reason so the uploader knows what they did wrong, imo liquid gold for consistent improvement ;)
 
There are a few downsides of YouTube, but I think the positives out way the negatives. We can complain about website issues or rude people all we want, but the bottom line is we love to do what we do and that's why we are part of YouTube! When people enjoy our videos, it makes it all worth while. So only a few bumps in a great road in my eyes.
 
Editing can be a struggle, but I also hat recording visually and verbally because I always think I look or sound basic as hell..
 
Uploading!! I have such a crappy internet connection that it takes me flippin hours to upload the shortest of clips :(

Plus I hate how it is now that you put hours of effort into doing your videos, editing etc, and then only get like 50 views. That pisses me right off.
 
Back
Top