Whats the point to joining a network?

Ok so I just realized this btw, but whats the point to joining a network?

I just partnered with freedom and they have a 60/40 % rev share, meaning that after youtube takes their cut freedom also take a 40% cut from the "estimated earnings" am i right?

But if you you stick with adsense you get to keep whatever money after google/youtube's cut.

But i did notice more ad options became available after i joined freedom, but does this make up for the 40% cut in a way? Someone share you thoughts
 
Well, networks offer added value to the base YouTube Partnership... Freedom offers some features and great support. It's up to you to see if that's worth 40% for you.
 
They're a good way to collaborate further, they give you bonus tools to help your videos, and if you rise with them, they reward you for it.
 
Im with Sebas on this, before signing any contract and going into a partnership you should always ask yourself are the features and offerings from X network worth X percent of my revenue per month after the YouTube cut is taken and go from there.

A friend of mine has just requested to unlink from them as they are looking for a higher revshare contract elsewhere, the 30 days to get out is a god send and why they were initially attracted to Freedom.
 
I think a lot of gamers feel they are getting legal protection for being in a network. I don't know if this is true or not but I've heard it as a reason. Personally I think way too many people rush into networks without really thinking it through. Any business arrangement should be mutually beneficial, otherwise you're just being exploited.
 
I think a lot of gamers feel they are getting legal protection for being in a network. I don't know if this is true or not but I've heard it as a reason. Personally I think way too many people rush into networks without really thinking it through. Any business arrangement should be mutually beneficial, otherwise you're just being exploited.
Don't expect legal protection for copyright from a network unless you're a managed partner.
 
Back
Top