What's the point of joining a network like Big Frame/Creator X/Makers/Fullscreen?

Are you a member of a YouTube Partner Network if yes which?

  • Creator X

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Makers Studio

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RPM

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Fullscreen

    Votes: 2 50.0%

  • Total voters
    4
Yea they really don't help at all. If you are a gamer you can make money off of it if you choose the right network and same goes with other youtubers. But other than that you really just get a few features but they really don't help that much.
 
Yes totally agree they don't help to an extent. For me when I first started about 5 months ago, I know nothing about gaming channels and thought I had to be partnered to have gameplay (now I know there is a way around) I joined Creator X and I was on a feature only about a month in. It didn't help at all but, what has been awesome is the music. I know they are loads of royalty free websites but, Fullscreen is the one for me. Except for that I have had to do everything alone, I have grown but, thanks to me lol Still a good network, I don't really regret anything. Plus, I have made money although have lots some cause of the split so keep that in mind.
 
I'm with Fullscreen, they always toot their horn about promoting you when I haven't received s**t. The only pluses would be partnering other channels fast and instant monetization, that's about it.
 
Yes totally agree they don't help to an extent. For me when I first started about 5 months ago, I know nothing about gaming channels and thought I had to be partnered to have gameplay (now I know there is a way around) I joined Creator X and I was on a feature only about a month in. It didn't help at all but, what has been awesome is the music. I know they are loads of royalty free websites but, Fullscreen is the one for me. Except for that I have had to do everything alone, I have grown but, thanks to me lol Still a good network, I don't really regret anything. Plus, I have made money although have lots some cause of the split so keep that in mind.
Knew* and lost **
 
I'm with Fullscreen, they always toot their horn about promoting you when I haven't received s**t. The only pluses would be partnering other channels fast and instant monetization, that's about it.

Monetization isn't that hard though but I guess the partnership would be nice.
 
Monetization isn't that hard though but I guess the partnership would be nice.
The way it works (at least last time I tried) was to get ads with AdSense it would take a few minutes to a few hours to get ads running and I missed out on a lot of money that way, so having ads right away is good.
 
Back
Top