Whats a good website to download sound effects, noises, etc.. ?

SeanFace101

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What is a good website to download sound effects, noises, etc.. for me to use to add into my videos? Free to download and use. :p

Sibernethy

Questin' for a Jestin'
Reaction score
Website
www.sibernethy.com
Channel Type
Gamer
There's Incompetech (aka Kevin Macleod). I use his music in my videos all the time. I also produce my own sound effects, but I either charge money or a favor for those.

Reactions: SeanFace101

SeanFace101

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Does "Incompetech / Kevin Macleod" have a website where I can download audio tracks from and use for free? :p I have seen that name "Kevin Macleod" before in the YouTube Library. :p

Sibernethy

Questin' for a Jestin'
Reaction score
Website
www.sibernethy.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Does "Incompetech / Kevin Macleod" have a website where I can download audio tracks from and use for free? :p I have seen that name "Kevin Macleod" before in the YouTube Library. :p
Yes, but I'm not allowed to post the link here. Just google Incompetech.

The only thing you have to do is give credit on each video you use his music on. I'm one of his associates and one thing I learned is that he specifically does not register his music with Content ID, so you're safe from that.

SeanFace101

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Cool, thanks. :D I'm on the website just now having a look around it. :D You know of any others too? I can seem to find any good ones just by googling for them myself. :p

Sibernethy

Questin' for a Jestin'
Reaction score
Website
www.sibernethy.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Cool, thanks. :D I'm on the website just now having a look around it. :D You know of any others too? I can seem to find any good ones just by googling for them myself. :p
There are probably others but this is the only one I know of that's free, and is safe to use. Epidemic Sound is safe to use from what I hear but it's not free.

SeanFace101

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Cool, no problem, thanks anyways for the replys, ill use the Incompetech / Kevin Macleod one for now as don't really want to pay for them. :p

Reactions: Sibernethy

jamesd1981

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Also listen within songs for parts that you can use as quick sound bytes or effects, you can use audacity to cut out a particular part a song

You can get copyright free music on Youtube from quite a few channels, i use the ones below

NoCopyrightSounds

Free Song To Use

Copyright Free Music