What's a good way to get likes on youtube?

lalgsw

I see people with new channels and like 2 subscribers getting boat loads of comments and thumbs up from new accounts. I think they're buying views. How do i get enough likes to challenge these people?

You dont want to come across as desperate begging for likes but you could do a like for like here by all means, where people like your videos in exchange for them liking theirs, that works fairly well and could help you in this competition. This would at least giving you a few to get things going.

naw, there is no such thing. i've been sending messages to all my friends and other users to try and get likes and comments. No botting at all, check my comment on youtube. stop drinking the haterade and start drinking the bubble tea

EDIT: in the future, if u want to randomly hate, i'd recommend inboxing directly, since hating doesnt' look good for u either

naw, there is no such thing. i've been sending messages to all my friends and other users to try and get likes and comments. No botting at all, check my comment on youtube. stop drinking the haterade and start drinking the bubble tea

EDIT: in the future, if u want to randomly hate, i'd recommend inboxing directly, since hating doesnt' look good for u either

Actually, that was relivent to this topic

Back