If you like retro but would like to play a "game of the present" you might have a look at Ori and The Blind Forest.It has the Sega Sonic retro feel and it's also a sidescroller platformer game but it's released 2015 not in 1993.Probably one of the most beautiful game I've ever played with.Awesome story, graphics and music.
You can have a look at gameplays on my channel and I'm sure you'll like this game.

I started playing The Long Dark and finding it has a really great supportive community. It is a survival game and there are 2 series of storymode out so far with 3 more to be developed over the next few years. There is also a survivor mode to the game so not sure if this is something that would interest you.

games are tough, its super saturated and I usually never have interest in watching youtubers play unless they can really grab my attention.....seems horror games would be the best bet for me. I like the reaction and scared. Also anything new and people are curious about. Like when FF14 came out, I just looked up, ff14 game play ff14 pvp.

now im curious about the PS5 so I just search "ps5 leaks" ps5 rumor" ps5 specs" so you kinda get the point hope that helps from an honest straight up person

Back