What's a good game to Let's Play on Youtube?

JeggiTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My buddies and I played many retro games for a long time. We want a little change, so what's a good current game to play?

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Any game you find interesting! If you like Dark SOuls, play Dark Souls, If you like Overwatch, Play Overwatch. Fallout ? Play that! Those are just some ideas of games I personally like to watch. But really as long as you are having fun, your viewers will probably have fun too.

Kush Patel

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Make sure you enjoy what you play. The last thing you want is to have to commentate over boring games. Every game has an audience.

TheGamersFormula

Check out my channel!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
outlast is a very good game to do a lets play for!

SvenInMotion

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Make soure you like the game cos if you're plaing it just for the sake of views people can usually tell. I personally dont watch gameplays but if I do its something that shorter. I love Skyrim, but i wouldnt watch someone play it. But itd watch someone play say, Kirby, or Smash bros.

JeggiTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
@SvenInMotion Ya I wouldn't want to play a game that I dislike. My group has many retro games and some of them we don't even know. So we play games that we know and games that we don't know. It's funny when we play the games that we don't know because we delivery funny reactions and comments.

SvenInMotion

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
@SvenInMotion Ya I wouldn't want to play a game that I dislike. My group has many retro games and some of them we don't even know. So we play games that we know and games that we don't know. It's funny when we play the games that we don't know because we delivery funny reactions and comments.
Now that is def a cool concept, I would mind doing that either actually. But def dont force something that you just feel is not your kind of thing.

Reactions: JeggiTV

Chris Raynerson

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
I think you planted yourself unfortunately in a genre that wont give you tremendous growth. What grows is the latest trending games. Very rarely will retro games trend. So you're stuck as the retro gaming channel.

With that being said, do whatever game you want. You have no restrictions and should be more focused on funny moments and great highlights rather than what game to play. You'll never go viral because of the game you play since it's retro games. You will however go viral over the personality and great moments in the game plays. So focus on that.

Reactions: JeggiTV