What time is the best?

FoodForGoodMood

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
what time and day is the best to upload the videos?
I guessing is depend of the subject ? Like for example gaming at 4pm or cooking at 12pm or just both in the same time?

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
what time and day is the best to upload the videos?
I guessing is depend of the subject ? Like for example gaming at 4pm or cooking at 12pm or just both in the same time?

Hi and welcome to YTtalk.

I've moved your thread to the strategy / technique forum. :)

This question gets asked (and answered) a lot so I would also suggest you browse the other threads in this section.

Good luck :)

FoodForGoodMood

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Ah... sorry for spam. I will search then.
Thank you ;)

Kirgle

"taking a swipe at everything"
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Currently my videos are what you would call social commentary and I find Friday afternoon (Australia) is my best time as I get a hit of views over Friday night and then through Saturday.

I would try to gauge which country you get most views from and try to skew the upload towards their afternoon/night time.

My views are 50/50 split between Australia and USA so I post friday 11am (Aus time) which is generally Thurs night time in USA and that seems to be good for me.

Reactions: FoodForGoodMood

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
if you search it up there are a lot of articles and charts telling you what the best time to upload is.

BlockyLive

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think about 2 PM and 2AM would probably be the best. For different time zons this is were most people will be ative and searching YouTube. I hope this helped.
:grinphones:

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I aim to post when the Pacific Ocean is at night and sleeping. =) I think that time is when the most people are available to watch a video, but I also don't think the upload time matters that much. ^^