What promotion techniques do you use on YouTube?

Michael

I Love YTtalk
The title says it all pretty much, what promotion or advertising techniques do you use on YouTube? How effective are they for you and do they work well? Can you use the technique over and over easily? How time consuming for you is it? Do you just let your videos and channel promote themselves, if so how successful has that been for you?

:)

The title says it all pretty much, what promotion or advertising techniques do you use on YouTube? How effective are they for you and do they work well? Can you use the technique over and over easily? How time consuming for you is it? Do you just let your videos and channel promote themselves, if so how successful has that been for you?

:)

Well, I try get in the sub boxes of people with more subscribers. I personally know some quite high people and gained over 800 subs from one sub box of someone with 120,000 subs.

i have been just leaving comments on videos, replying to people when they post on my videos, and asking people who want to be friends or communicate with me to subscribe. usually people dont mind subscribing when you ask

Back