What partnership is best recommended?

If you are looking for a partner I would suggest finding one that is large. Smaller partners can lock you in to a contract that doesn't offer you any real good deals.

All real networks pay you. It is just a matter of whether you meet the requirements. Different people will recommend different networks as far as the best one. But it depends what you mean by the best.

usually the small partnering networks are unstable and don't pay their partners, plus considering you have 50 subs I don't think you would be able to get a partnership until you get more views, some networks like creator X and fullscreen are willing to take exceptions if you have very good videos

usually the small partnering networks are unstable and don't pay their partners, plus considering you have 50 subs I don't think you would be able to get a partnership until you get more views, some networks like creator X and fullscreen are willing to take exceptions if you have very good videos
I wasn't planning on applying yet. I'm asking around so i have an idea for the future

Back