What Made You Want To Make YouTube Videos?

i've always made videos to some extent. all before youtube was a thing.. once youtube hit we figured we'd make the same type of videos like we did before..but we sorta ended up making videos that were totally different. haha. it was suppose to be Martial arts now its Sketch comedy!
 
I've been interested in telling stories visually for all my life, starting with drawings and comic strips, writing books and stories, etc. I was making videos for a long time, but I didn't always have access to the equipment that we have now. In the 80's I borrowed a camera and edited VHS movies using 2 VCR's before there was any digital editing for the consumer. It's great that nowadays we have so many ways to make videos easily and inexpensively compared to the old days.
 
I've been a blogger/writer/content creator for websites for a few years now, I even had a podcast for nearly two years that was doing decently... but throughout it all I've always wanted to get into Youtube. Video intrigues me to no end. So finally I've decided there's no time like the present to just go for it!
 
I was inspired by many YouTubers. YouTube to me is a place for free spirited people looking to have fun and let their creativity out. I make videos, not only to have fun, but to also inspire others to not be so shy and try new things. I also hope to use YouTube as a platform to spread messages of equality and happiness. I just love YouTube!
 
To increase my speaking abilities, learn to speak English more fluently, go through my backlog of games, play through old favorites, learning video and photo editing, and most of all having fun doing all of those things. YouTube is my Nr. 1 hobby. :thumbsup2:
 
I just loved it as soon as I started. I also like helping people out so that's a big reason. Also the thought of growing and interacting with a community around my channel sounds great to me :)
 
Back
Top