What kind of videos do you make?

I like doing magic and making people happy. So I make videos of me sharing magic with people. I've debated making vlogs or other types of videos too but I haven't gotten around to that.
 
Weight loss blogs, blogs about self confidence and dealing with depression, and planning to include some more on things such as intercultural dating and exploring different cultures.
 
I just started this channel haha, but i'll be making gaming video's :). On my other channel i did tutorials for adobe after effects,cinema 4d & photoshop.
 
My channel I want to be able to vlog about Bulgaria where I have a house at. Cooking, rants though not too many, challenges. I would love to do tech reviews also if possible.
The possibilies right now seem endless.
 
We make gaming Videos. We just started out with a Let's play. But I really dont want to be just another Let's player. So we are always experimenting with what we can do that different and unique!
 
Back
Top