What is your video posting routine?

What does your posting routine look like?

• Total voters

TheDailyGoatShow

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Just curious. I work around a fulltime job and try to upload a new video every Wednesday. Having little time most days, I sometimes scramble to post a video. It took a while but I now have about 2-3 videos on deck so that if I miss a week I still have one posting. It also allows me to be able to spend more time working on a video. As a result my quality has improved.

What about you guys? Do you typically make the video the day or week that you post or do you upload a few videos and schedule them out?

I recognize that the type of video you make can also dictate what you do.

mrarauzz

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Full-time student 20 hour part time job daily uploads but I make all my videos on Monday. I do gaming so I do simple edits and commentary. I wish o could do more and make funny video but yeah :/ time

LiveLoopers

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
What about you guys? Do you typically make the video the day or week that you post or do you upload a few videos and schedule them out?
I am in the exact same boat. I have struggled for a very long time to get any videos in the can and have only just recently managed to get ahead by a few. I feel very motivated to try to get a bit further ahead and feel fortunate that I have the kind of content that allows me to post videos that sit for a bit.

Conso1727

Pizza pasta mandolino videogiochi
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
Due to general laziness and real life, I sometimes finish the video the day before the upload. But I plan for VGP Season 2 to do more stuff, and I am working on it right now, hopefully I will manage to deliver

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I post whenever I have something to say, relating to my channel or a topic that´s related to the channel!

Shehzad

The Brown Fudge
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I usually have scheduled my videos 2 or 3 days in advance and already make mental notes of what am going to talk about throughout the series. If I'm not going somewhere for a couple of days I usually sit down and try to bulk record so the videos are still up daily.

hcetiny

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am a full-time employee like yourself. My target groups are parents with small children. I would like to kick-off my social media marketing the moment I publish my video. In this case, I can only post in the evenings or during the weekend. My videos are actually for small children, so they may already be in bed in the evenings when I launch my marketing campaign.

In the end, I am left with Saturday. I couldn't finish and publish my third video today, so I will need to wait one more week.

Armyking

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I try to upload atleast once a week during the weekend

Uncivilized Elk

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
When I finish it I get it out (I schedule it usually for an hour or two later in case of complications to give me time to make sure everything is fine and there were no mistakes though).

Aegislasher

Leader of the GoudaEmpire
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i bulk record on the weekend so i can have a video up every day XD