What is your opinion on youtubers bigger than you?

I'm glad for them. I am mostly watching Animation and Comedy channels and I am genuinely glad so many are growing lately. They are a great source for inspiration and motivation, plus idk, Im just glad for them.

There are some types of the channels that are big and I am not sure why, but Im not watching them anyway so i dont care that much. To each their own :D
 
I look up to them! They went through all of the hard parts and stuck with it, while I am seeing a bunch of small youtubers quit because they don't have the motivation to do so! I am not jealous!v I am glad for them though! And I hope they reach a million one day!
 
Are we talking about youtubers in the same genre/niche? In that case, I'm already subscribed to a lot of them haha. Most of them are clearly in a different league than I am, but I'm improving at least. Am I jealous of them? Maybe? But I have huge respect for them!

But I've also found youtubers who have less subscribers than me but are clearly better at what they do. It's kind of sad actually :(.
 
I'm friends with some of the more known youtubers. mostly the ones who started in 2009-2010. They have been very supportive of me.
 
Most of the time, they deserve it. So no jealousy at all. I do get envious sometimes because I'd really love to hit that kind of number some day.
Thing is, you'll always wish for something else. So the YouTuber's who are at around 10k are envious of those at 100k etc..
Just keep producing quality content you enjoy and that's all there is to it.
 
It depends on the content. I'm subscribed to a few big channels where the families seem genuinely nice and enjoy the video making. For those I'm happy and they inspire me. Then you get those with huge numbers but totally repulsive content which apparently is "the thing" for kid channels right now. There I'm more like WTH? It's more discouraging because I could probably never force myself or my family into doing something like that.
 
If they have more subs than me they are cheating and if they have less subs than me they are a noob!
In all seriousness though, more power to them
 
To be entirely honest I really love having people to look up too and haveing been in the youtube game for 3 years with very little growth there nice motivation :D
 
I like to get inspiration and motivation as well as some ideas for content. I know it's hard work! I'm no hater so I just be so happy for people that's making it and continue to do me. Sometimes I wonder do they even have time to watch other YouTubers that are not big like them.
 
Back
Top