What Is The Proper Way To Make A Playlist???

GooberVlogs

Happy New Year
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
wazzzup yttalkers =)

Okay so I feel like I am using the playlist wrong if that makes any sense =/ I have seen some channels upload a recent video that was not in a playlist.... but they also uploaded videos to a playlist on the same day..... but when you go to there page and click on videos you will see most recent.. but the videos that they added to the playlist did not show up on the video page........ I hope you guys get what i mean =/

So let's say I wanted to upload 3 videos in my cooking playlist and 2 random vlogs or somthing... how do I use the playlist correctly and not have a bunch of the cooking videos on my video page where it looks cluttered and only have the random vlogs appear that are not in my playlist.... I am not good at writing so I hope you guys kinda understand what i mean =/

zaffron

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
wazzzup yttalkers =)

Okay so I feel like I am using the playlist wrong if that makes any sense =/ I have seen some channels upload a recent video that was not in a playlist.... but they also uploaded videos to a playlist on the same day..... but when you go to there page and click on videos you will see most recent.. but the videos that they added to the playlist did not show up on the video page........ I hope you guys get what i mean =/

So let's say I wanted to upload 3 videos in my cooking playlist and 2 random vlogs or somthing... how do I use the playlist correctly and not have a bunch of the cooking videos on my video page where it looks cluttered and only have the random vlogs appear that are not in my playlist.... I am not good at writing so I hope you guys kinda understand what i mean =/
i think a playlist should contain videos of the similar category. As i understood from you, you want to make a single playlist which contains videos having different category.

In this case, the channel page offers three category options:

1) show a series of single videos (normal upload). for example: popular uploads videos
2) show a series of single videos that are grouped in one playlist (single playlist). for example: cooking videos.
3) show a series of multiple dissimilar playlists which each contains single videos with similar category.

so i think you can go for the third option, i guess