What is the best youtube partner network?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best is probably collective and fullscreen, but you gota be carefull though because alot of them are going to eat you up review networks careful use *******,com to review it will tell you which ones are scams and which ones are safe.

Cheers :)

Do you know the requirements to join Fullscreen?

requirements? Man that parasite network don't care about that crap. They get a cut of your views and don't have to do any work. If you only make a dollar from each channel and you have 1000 channels, that is $1000/month for doing nothing. Would you care about the channel if you just wanted to make more money of them?

These networks don't care about little channels. They will sign you all up probably as long as there is nothing to scare them. It's win win. To me they care about two things::

Big channels that bring in the REAL money
TONS of small channels that act like prostitutes for the network pimps(free money for them and bogus promises from them)

I'd wonder why you want to join a network? What do you think you will get from it? I don't recommend anybody with less than maybe 100k to join. Why cut your profit in half if you not gonna get a worthwhile return? To me these guys are like the credit card companies that target young kids. Don't get used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back