What is the best type of video on youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayumu Kagami

Infinity Games
Hey everyone, Im wondering what everyone thinks is the best type of video on youtube, from pranks to music videos from vlogs to lets plays, from trailers to reviews anything and everything what is your favorite type

I will have to say DIY videos, tutorials and product reviews. These have all been the most useful to me and like a lot of people I love things that are useful to me and help me in some way or another. Other than those though I think comedy series and sketches/skits are my favourite when it comes to watching things for fun. I dont watch music videos too much, I mostly listen with the tab open the vast majority of the time, I am not really into vlogs although I do watch most peoples vlog videos who post here, I have nothing against them or anything, they're just not for me really and I feel the same about lets plays but at the same time I aint that much of a gamer :D

Cat videos. Na I kid... urm.. I like Short Films (doesn't have to be comedy) and comedy like Wheezy Waitor, happyslip and FRED myself.

The best types, are the types I like. :p

But the most popular Youtube videos in my opinion are How To videos, music videos, funny videos and animal/babies videos.

I mostly watch comedy sketches and short films but i also watch gameplay, reviews, vlogs, make-up tutorials- wait what??

I like videos of senior citizens running over midgets with their wheel chairs. Oh and anything involving a unicycle.

Hey everyone, Im wondering what everyone thinks is the best type of video on youtube, from pranks to music videos from vlogs to lets plays, from trailers to reviews anything and everything what is your favorite type

well honestly for me all of the above i'm in to all of those types of videos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back