What is the actual point of 'contacts'?

TombombadillyTV

I've Got It
Ah, contacts :') A list of people you don't know, never communicate with and never will that just sits in your inbox. Every day I find a tonne of contact requests from people I don't even know and wasn't even aware existed that manage to just plop themselves in my inbox ^o^
I accept them all because I'm extremely nice, however the point of them, I fail to spot.

Can some brave soul come forth and help me? :cool:

Don't know, but I love having them. When someone invites me to be a contact I just accept. I never used contacts actually, but it's fun it's there.

You can set your privacy to only receive private messages from contacts, so you can pick and choose who can privately contact you. I don't bother with it myself, I never accept contacts.

Don't know, but I love having them. When someone invites me to be a contact I just accept. I never used contacts actually, but it's fun it's there.
Hahaha, yeah same :p I remember on the first channel layout you could have a big module with all of your contacts ('Friends') in it, to show off how many you had. The most pointless module in the world but I still loved it :')[DOUBLEPOST=1366713400,1366713311][/DOUBLEPOST]
You can set your privacy to only receive private messages from contacts, so you can pick and choose who can privately contact you. I don't bother with it myself, I never accept contacts.
Ahhh I see, I see :3 yeah, I used to be afraid I'd get spam and whatnot but no, they just sit there happily, living there lives on the side of my inbox, and that's okay with me :)[DOUBLEPOST=1366713427][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hahaha, yeah same :p I remember on the first channel layout you could have a big module with all of your contacts ('Friends') in it, to show off how many you had. The most pointless module in the world but I still loved it :')[DOUBLEPOST=1366713400,1366713311][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ahhh I see, I see :3 yeah, I used to be afraid I'd get spam and whatnot but no, they just sit there happily, living their lives on the side of my inbox, and that's okay with me :)

Back