What is a youtube partner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
did you check the email carefully. I would say that is a bogus mail but your subs maybe fit. I get mails like this all the time there are tons of pishing scams out there if it makes no sense to you its probably pishing check the email address carefully underneath look for the "real one" there are tons of emails that are fake.

anyhow look for unlocked abilities :) Its possible but they usually adress you by your real name not your user name etc among other things.

zebracloak

I make Movies like I make Friends.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger
Well I got this email saying this:
Congratulations AdamChoules16,
Welcome to the YouTube Partner Program! As a YouTube Partner, you can gain access to resources that help you improve your skills, build larger audiences, and monetize your videos. You must have at least one monetized video to be a YouTube Partner.
But I don't see anything different about my youtube.
One way to determine if you really are a partner is to check your video info editor page and see if you can upload a new thumbnail from a file. Partners get to choose thumbnails, normal youtubers have to choose from three different images.

Adam

Reaction score
OKay thanks. THat email must be spam. WHY would someone do that??

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
OKay thanks. THat email must be spam. WHY would someone do that??
was there a website link or request for you to login? dont click and dont follow the link its either trying to get you to a website to view pages for hits or capture your personal information .

Status
Not open for further replies.