What if...

KGATV

YASSS
So not many people know, but I actually made 2 vlogs 4 years ago haha. I kept them private, but then I decided to make them public, so I uploaded them both onto my channel.

Just... what if? What if I continued to make videos? Where would I be today? How big of a fan base could I have picked up in the course of 4 years? This all happened in 2009, a good year to get seen and noticed.. but why did I stop? Why didn't I continue?!

Part of me wishes that I continued to make videos 4 years ago... who knows where I could be today!

So not many people know, but I actually made 2 vlogs 4 years ago haha. I kept them private, but then I decided to make them public, so I uploaded them both onto my channel.

Just... what if? What if I continued to make videos? Where would I be today? How big of a fan base could I have picked up in the course of 4 years? This all happened in 2009, a good year to get seen and noticed.. but why did I stop? Why didn't I continue?!

Part of me wishes that I continued to make videos 4 years ago... who knows where I could be today!
Just don't even think about it KG. I mean... youtube is so over saturated and screwy now, and I often think "omg I could be famous by now if I'd started when I was in my early 20's" But thinking like that just makes you sad. The point it you're here now, and 4 years from NOW you won't be looking back saying "what if" you'll be looking back over all you've accomplished :)

Just don't even think about it KG. I mean... youtube is so over saturated and screwy now, and I often think "omg I could be famous by now if I'd started when I was in my early 20's" But thinking like that just makes you sad. The point it you're here now, and 4 years from NOW you won't be looking back saying "what if" you'll be looking back over all you've accomplished :)
Good point Symph :) It just kills me to wonder what if haha.

I have asked myself that too. But then again, I would have been 13 years old and TOTALLY AWKWARD AND EWWWWW.

Well if you're loving the VLOGs that you used to make I don't see why you should stop! Most importantly is to enjoy what you're doing :)

I'll admit i have the same questions at times when i started to just lose interest years ago the what if's just settle in but indeed it the past the past now is now and tomorrow is tomorrow

I have asked myself that too. But then again, I would have been 13 years old and TOTALLY AWKWARD AND EWWWWW.
Haha I was 15, and awkward xD[DOUBLEPOST=1366950218,1366950136][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well if you're loving the VLOGs that you used to make I don't see why you should stop! Most importantly is to enjoy what you're doing :)
Haha yeah, I have no plans on stopping any time soon. I love doing vlogs :)[DOUBLEPOST=1366950263][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'll admit i have the same questions at times when i started to just lose interest years ago the what if's just settle in but indeed it the past the past now is now and tomorrow is tomorrow
I agree with you :)

Back