KaizzyB
Well-Known Member
Hi Everyone!
I created a new show called Why?
I basically question humanity and ask why they do things, I film random funny/serious things I see and tell a story! I hope you enjoy.
For this episode I visited New Zealand and went atop One Tree Hill and when I looked down, you will be shocked at what I saw haha...
Please leave a comment and let me know what you think, and if you enjoyed please subscribe so you don't miss any videos I do
I created a new show called Why?
I basically question humanity and ask why they do things, I film random funny/serious things I see and tell a story! I hope you enjoy.
For this episode I visited New Zealand and went atop One Tree Hill and when I looked down, you will be shocked at what I saw haha...
Please leave a comment and let me know what you think, and if you enjoyed please subscribe so you don't miss any videos I do
