What Do You Watch On Youtube ?

I'm a fan of let's plays, commentaries, reactions (assuming the reactor actually commentates over the video), Omegle videos, and pretty much anything comedic. I do also listen to quite a bit of music on YouTube, but I typically already have the songs I listen to on my MP3 player. :p

I watch a lot of things on youtube. Mostly pokemon nuzlockes, pokemon card opening, Doctor who videos, Rant videos, Miku Miku Dance videos, Top 10 videos, Vocaloid songs, 90s music videos and 90s children television shows

Most of the time I am watching MUSIC videos on YOUTUBE. Any new song comes out by KATY PERRY, KYGO, TAYLOR SWIFT, ED SHEERAN and bla bla, I simple click the video to check 'em out before my friends know the new songs.

I don't watch a lot of YouTube. I usually only watch it when a new video from one of the channels I'm subscribed to comes out, and then only if it looks appealing. The exception is if one of my friends posts something on Facebook about a video, or an interesting-looking video comes up as suggested to one I just watched.

On an average day, the only new videos that would come out are from Numberphile, MagicofRahat, PragerU or Emily Pruna. Less frequently would be Bad Lip Reading, Kurzgesagt – In a Nutshell, "Death Battle" from the ScrewAttack channel, and "RWBY" from the Rooster Teeth channel.

I watch Pewdiepie, Markiplier (I like Markiplier more for games nowadays, I love Pewdiepie just cuz he's a crazy mofo) I dunno about jack anymore..he's cool but a lot of times plays games i don't like? My fiance loves watching DIY channels. Honestly..these DIY Chanells are killing it in views.

I have a bunch of friends who make a bunch of stuff, so I watch that. I also try to watch as many other non-kids-related puppetry channels as I can, because I like the support.

wow, i'm all over the spectrum. from product review videos, to educational stuff, prageru, vice, entrepreneurship, business, etc, to flat out entertainment, game play, music videos, to cooking videos... i can keep going. basically everything you can imagine as i use youtube for searching more than google.

Video essays are my favorite genre right now. I also watch film analysis, gaming news, regular news, motocross, and gun videos.

Back