What do you think? I need some type of feedback

crackbot72

YTtalk Mad
***WARNING, MY VIDEOS WILL PROBABLY ALL SUCK TO YOU***
-but hey, why not check it out and give me feedback? i mean, it cant be that bad, can it?
-this will probably be my only feedback thread ever, unless i think i improve IMMENSELY.

well here are some questions i have:

How horrible is my channel to you? How good?
do you like my channel for some weird a** reason? if so, why?
what should i improve on if there is any hope left for me on improving?
what videos do you hate of mine? what videos of mine do you like? (if you even decide to look at my channel)
how bad is my banner?
how much worse can it get?
should i have regretted making this thread?
Why are you still reading this?

i watched the how-to draw koolaid man and I laughed out loud when the actual picture of the koolaid man was placed on top for comparison.

That being said, I feel like there is still some work to do on the whole "so bad it's good" cringe genre.

Like, for this how to draw, you really have to set things up. The humor is in the juxtaposition of the fact that people are set up to believe this is going to be serious...and the reality that it's not. So you have to lay it on. Drag it out a bit.

For example, I feel like you could have implemented more instructions (even if they were fake/unhelpful instructions) in this video.

Like, "step 1: open paint." "Step 2: select your paintbrush" etc.,

And I feel like at 0:14 on, I thought you should have done what a lot of speed painters do -- zoom in to show your drawing the face details. That would have been hilarious.

I couldn't watch the bike video or tod.mp3 because i'm not a huge fan of those types of videos (watching people in painful situations makes me feel it too), and plus they are old (e.g., I've seen some of those exact clips before). I will say that you don't really have tags for them, so it's unlikely anyone will find them through search. However, from clicking on them, that leads me to suspect that ALL the content on this channel is just stolen (including probably the koolaid how to)

It really depends what you want to get out of this channel. If you want to post random vids and don't really care if anyone ever sees them than that is fine, but you probably dont need a forum and constructive feedback for that.

I think your banner is fine as I get the feel you want to be an alternative lo-fi channel so it fits perfectly.

I agree that what you are posting does feel like it is stolen from others - but that is because there is nothing in them to personalize them.
Where you can you should put your voice into them. Show people you have done the work. People will follow your channel if they like your style and personality.

If they want random or weird youtube vids or fail compilations they can just type that into youtube search and by-pass you completely.

Keep doing what you enjoy making, but personalize it would be my main advice.

It really depends what you want to get out of this channel. If you want to post random vids and don't really care if anyone ever sees them than that is fine, but you probably dont need a forum and constructive feedback for that.

I think your banner is fine as I get the feel you want to be an alternative lo-fi channel so it fits perfectly.

I agree that what you are posting does feel like it is stolen from others - but that is because there is nothing in them to personalize them.
Where you can you should put your voice into them. Show people you have done the work. People will follow your channel if they like your style and personality.

If they want random or weird youtube vids or fail compilations they can just type that into youtube search and by-pass you completely.

Keep doing what you enjoy making, but personalize it would be my main advice.
i watched the how-to draw koolaid man and I laughed out loud when the actual picture of the koolaid man was placed on top for comparison.

That being said, I feel like there is still some work to do on the whole "so bad it's good" cringe genre.

Like, for this how to draw, you really have to set things up. The humor is in the juxtaposition of the fact that people are set up to believe this is going to be serious...and the reality that it's not. So you have to lay it on. Drag it out a bit.

For example, I feel like you could have implemented more instructions (even if they were fake/unhelpful instructions) in this video.

Like, "step 1: open paint." "Step 2: select your paintbrush" etc.,

And I feel like at 0:14 on, I thought you should have done what a lot of speed painters do -- zoom in to show your drawing the face details. That would have been hilarious.

I couldn't watch the bike video or tod.mp3 because i'm not a huge fan of those types of videos (watching people in painful situations makes me feel it too), and plus they are old (e.g., I've seen some of those exact clips before). I will say that you don't really have tags for them, so it's unlikely anyone will find them through search. However, from clicking on them, that leads me to suspect that ALL the content on this channel is just stolen (including probably the koolaid how to)
Thanks for the feedback!

also yeah i see where you could get the stolen vibe from, because i just like to make fun of other peoples stuff, but yeah i didn't really want to have "stolen" impression on everybody.

but yeah ill try and personalize it a little more, maybe put my voice in if i can find a mic that works and makes it sound less "stolen" and i REALLY dont want to have that stolen vibe, because i f______ hate the people who steal content and call it their own...

and yeah im not monetizing my videos such as tod.mp3 because i just kinda found videos on the internet and added them to that and remixed them, so (from what i know) it probably falls under fair use.

also i will probably take down tod.mp3 due to the fact that a lot of people are saying that they've already seen all of those clips, and i dont really want something bland, and that has already been see 7 billion times before.

and if people want more proof, i could put out a video showing how i make my videos and all of the s*** i do, and if you guys think that that is a better idea, just to erase the "stolen video" vibe, id kind of like to know, but you dont have to reply if you dont want to.

thanks again for reviewing me, ill try and work on erasing that "stolen" kind of feeling and ill try and kind of update the videos a little so everybody hasn't seen them 8 trillion times.

**EDIT***

Also i kind of based my channel off of remixing or messing up someones video (kind of where the youtube poop comes in) but idk, tod.mp3 will get taken down as of now, and i will edit the tags on every single one of my videos.

thanks again!
-crackbot

Back