• Video Editing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Audio Quality

• Branding

• Total voters

Kagan

I started my channel some 3 weeks ago and I was hoping I could get some thoughts about my branding, video and audio quality and also my editing. Would appreciate anyone taking the time to check it out.

Thanks!

Absolutely great review videos man! Short, concise, well shot, well lit, good audio and a nice vibe to it.

Dang dude! Amazing stuff for just 3 weeks in! I'm impressed. Just gonna take time to get some exposure and to get the snowballing effect. Maybe if you could get an insider at a local electronic store or something you could borrow products to review.

Dang dude! Amazing stuff for just 3 weeks in! I'm impressed. Just gonna take time to get some exposure and to get the snowballing effect. Maybe if you could get an insider at a local electronic store or something you could borrow products to review.
Thanks a lot man. Lol I live in Nigeria currently hardly any "local" electronic stores with items worth reviewing. I have enough tech to last me months though so I'm not too worried. Definitely gonna put in work for the exposure. I know it won't happen overnight but I am working very hard at it. Thanks for taking the time to review.

Back