What Do You Hate About School?!

Dustyb03 Skits

Hey guys, for an upcoming project I'm doing, I need ideas about what people get annoyed but about when it comes to homework or school in general!!

Any idea would be fine, however, they do have to be appropriate!! THANKYOU!!

Well I'm too old to be in school (turn 24 in a few days) but I always hated drama and kids who thought they were top s**t. Those people who thought they were top s**t are now losers or in jail.

Well I'm too old to be in school (turn 24 in a few days) but I always hated drama and kids who thought they were top s**t. Those people who thought they were top s**t are now losers or in jail.
Haha, yeah, school drama is the worst, however, THANKYOU and Happy Birthday for when it is in a couple of days!!!

i don't like that everyone is expected to learn in the same way. so many people don't do well in school, not because they're not intelligent, but because traditional learning in a classroom isn't effective for them.

I'm on college but I'm assuming all school is the same here but for me I hate how school is about remembering stuff. Instead of actually learning and taking everything in. It's struggling to remember all the things on the test so you can pass.
I remember more useless stuff than from my classes >_>

i don't like that everyone is expected to learn in the same way. so many people don't do well in school, not because they're not intelligent, but because traditional learning in a classroom isn't effective for them.
WOW, yeah!!! That's very true, THANKYOU SO much[DOUBLEPOST=1478329870,1478329730][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm on college but I'm assuming all school is the same here but for me I hate how school is about remembering stuff. Instead of actually learning and taking everything in. It's struggling to remember all the things on the test so you can pass.
I remember more useless stuff than from my classes >_>
Yeah, having to remember stuff is really annoying!! What's lucky for us, is that in Maths, we get an open book, meaning we could have the book we write all of our notes in by our side!!

I always hated school back then, because the lesson-plans were never "right" for me, I'm somewhat ADD so the average/normal "robotic" teaching was like drilling my brain with a dull screwdriver. My favorite class was always literature because it was always somehow more unique compared to other classes, diving through different time periods, different genres, etc... as I got older I did somewhat miss the social aspect of school though, things were a lot less easygoing when everyone is young and you can just hang out (though maybe it's just me since I never really stayed in touch with anyone from school)

Another bad thing about it is the common bullying, that has been an issue for how many hundreds of years I wonder, when some people find themselves to be vastly superior over others yet they grow up to be the trash of society. (Worst part is when they target someone that isn't strong, someone that takes that experience and gets completely CRUSHED by it, and doesn't grow up living their full potential, instead the bully takes the victim with him to the bottom)

Well those are my 2 cents. Hope that helps!

I always hated school back then, because the lesson-plans were never "right" for me, I'm somewhat ADD so the average/normal "robotic" teaching was like drilling my brain with a dull screwdriver. My favorite class was always literature because it was always somehow more unique compared to other classes, diving through different time periods, different genres, etc... as I got older I did somewhat miss the social aspect of school though, things were a lot less easygoing when everyone is young and you can just hang out (though maybe it's just me since I never really stayed in touch with anyone from school)

Another bad thing about it is the common bullying, that has been an issue for how many hundreds of years I wonder, when some people find themselves to be vastly superior over others yet they grow up to be the trash of society. (Worst part is when they target someone that isn't strong, someone that takes that experience and gets completely CRUSHED by it, and doesn't grow up living their full potential, instead the bully takes the victim with him to the bottom)

Well those are my 2 cents. Hope that helps!

THANKYOU SO much, that was well written, you have made me think about this, THANKYOU!!

Back