What do you guys n gals use to edit? Need answers asap!

Phrasy

Active Member
so hello guys n gals this is a serious question. i already have a program that i edit my videos with but i am very limited to what i can edit. so im in need of a good editing program. if you have any suggestions please leave a reply and maybe a link were i can get the program.

Thank You
Phrasy
 
so hello guys n gals this is a serious question. i already have a program that i edit my videos with but i am very limited to what i can edit. so im in need of a good editing program. if you have any suggestions please leave a reply and maybe a link were i can get the program.

Thank You
Phrasy
I use Cyberlink Powerdirector 11 Director's Suite. 70% off if you are a student. Here is a video I made experimenting with some of the effects:
 
awesome thanks. will have to check that out as im a student atm :)
You don't have to get director's suite, but I figured with the student discount it wouldn't be that much more. It comes with Powerdirector and Colordirector for videos, Photodirector for pics, and Wavedirector and Audiodirector for the audio. I still have a lot of experimenting to do with them. I made this photo with the software, it's super easy and fast.
dog explosion.jpg
 
so hello guys n gals this is a serious question. i already have a program that i edit my videos with but i am very limited to what i can edit. so im in need of a good editing program. if you have any suggestions please leave a reply and maybe a link were i can get the program.

Thank You
Phrasy

I highly recommend just getting Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro. They are a bit expensive but give you TONS of possibilities!
 
It really depends what you want to do. If you want professional-level results, you'll want Final Cut Pro or Adobe After Effects or Sony Vegas Pro, etc. I personally just use PowerDirector because is is inexpensive and I am not overly technically oriented. Maybe someday I'll go to the next level but for now PD works for my needs.
 
Back
Top