What do you do while your video is rendering?

I have a bad habit of laying down the finishing touches on my videos late at night so that's a great time to finally eat something after starving for hours :laugh2: But you know you can't stop when you're in the zone!

I have a bad habit of laying down the finishing touches on my videos late at night so that's a great time to finally eat something after starving for hours :laugh2: But you know you can't stop when you're in the zone!
I agree! Nothing keeps me focused than editing videos so I often forget to eat lunch :giggle:[DOUBLEPOST=1470080111,1470079903][/DOUBLEPOST]
I usually use that time to start brainstorming about future video topics.
That's quite diligent of you. I usually use that time to laze around and do chores or homeworks :D

I usually work on the thumbnail for said video. Renders for me only take 5-10 minutes so it gives me just enough time!

I either go on this website, make thumbnails, or watch more YouTube videos to get inspired and motivated!

I sleep. Should probably mention I upload my vids right before I go to bed.
Well, that's convenient :)[DOUBLEPOST=1470084723,1470084548][/DOUBLEPOST]
I usually work on the thumbnail for said video. Renders for me only take 5-10 minutes so it gives me just enough time!
Rendering for me takes hours! Even if I worked on thumbnails, I'd still have to wait before uploading[DOUBLEPOST=1470084979][/DOUBLEPOST]
I either go on this website, make thumbnails, or watch more YouTube videos to get inspired and motivated!
I definitely watch YT videos too! Just for that motivational push so that I won't forget why I did YT[DOUBLEPOST=1470085012][/DOUBLEPOST]
I definitely watch YT videos too! Just for that motivational push so that I won't forget why I did YT

I literally just sit there and watch it do its thing. haha maybe I should do something different, now that im reading what everyone else does.

Back