What colours are best for channel design?

I get your point and I agree with you, for example I like how green and black look on my channel, i feel like it goes well with the idea of 'unidentified' but i got a few suggestions saying it may be a bit too dark, and that I should go for bright colours, like orange. I agree with that as well...but I think it's pretty difficult to use colors in a good way and also not make it look childish. I suppose in the end you can never really tell what is best.

Uhm i think you should go with your own aesthetic but just make sure the texts or anything you want salient are salient? like say if you had some writing on the banner or the thumbnail, it needs to be treated with a background highlight if it isn't clear enough. There are plenty of people who probably like that aesthetic that youre going for and would appreciate it.

And last but not least, pleased to meet you C:

Uhm i think you should go with your own aesthetic but just make sure the texts or anything you want salient are salient? like say if you had some writing on the banner or the thumbnail, it needs to be treated with a background highlight if it isn't clear enough. There are plenty of people who probably like that aesthetic that youre going for and would appreciate it.

And last but not least, pleased to meet you C:

How lovely, nice to meet you too! <3

Hehe I actually had to google translate the word 'salient' because I had no idea what it means. Thanks for teaching a new word!
Those are good points and most importantly I think it applies a lot to thumbnails. But yes, I think no matter what you do...it's important for the design to just pop out.

How lovely, nice to meet you too! <3

Hehe I actually had to google translate the word 'salient' because I had no idea what it means. Thanks for teaching a new word!
Those are good points and most importantly I think it applies a lot to thumbnails. But yes, I think no matter what you do...it's important for the design to just pop out.

Ngaww thats so cute, dont worry i should be more literate as well, but i end up needing to google a lot of words T___T and im glad youre so bubbly and positive about learning new words. Yup, i had a quick look at your channel and in particular the shift happens video uploaded a week ago, i found it thoroughly engaging to watch and i love the energy in both the individuals in the videos <3 keep up the good work ^^

Ngaww thats so cute, dont worry i should be more literate as well, but i end up needing to google a lot of words T___T and im glad youre so bubbly and positive about learning new words. Yup, i had a quick look at your channel and in particular the shift happens video uploaded a week ago, i found it thoroughly engaging to watch and i love the energy in both the individuals in the videos <3 keep up the good work ^^

How lovely of you to do that! And we gotta have to keep learning if we want to get big!
I actually checked out your channel a while ago and I liked your design, so nice and simple, it perfectly fits your content. And you are very cute and nice in your videos so you as well keep up the amazing work!

I would suggest looking up color psychology. It goes through the feelings provoked with certain colors. Blue is a cooler more rational color, while yellow is more bubbly and fun. Pick the colors that fit what you want to portray the most.

I would suggest looking up color psychology. It goes through the feelings provoked with certain colors. Blue is a cooler more rational color, while yellow is more bubbly and fun. Pick the colors that fit what you want to portray the most.

Finally! Exactly what I was talking about! I was sure there is something about colors and psychology. I will definitely look into it as I'm quite sure it can make a difference for people who visit channels. Thanks for answering!

Finally! Exactly what I was talking about! I was sure there is something about colors and psychology. I will definitely look into it as I'm quite sure it can make a difference for people who visit channels. Thanks for answering!
Fantastic! Glad I could help :D

Really any colors that make your channel pop. Not to many whites, grays, and blacks, but also not excessive neon yellow, neon greens hah :) hope it helped!

Back