what bout..?

Jonathan Martins

Youngest First!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Vlogger
do you think i should change my youtube background and avatar or keep it the same?

i need advice :confused:

TMDxProductionz

FIFA 12 Gaming Channel [HD]
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think they look pretty good at the moment, but if you do decide to change them, I can always cook some up for you! If you wanna' take a look at some of my work, the link to my YTtalk Graphics Shop is in my signature! :D

Jonathan Martins

Youngest First!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Vlogger
if you could could you create me a background with some of my photos and stuff? ill give you links if you thinking putting some photos on the background is a good idea? what do you think,? what could you do?

TMDxProductionz

FIFA 12 Gaming Channel [HD]
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
if you could could you create me a background with some of my photos and stuff? ill give you links if you thinking putting some photos on the background is a good idea? what do you think,? what could you do?
Hmm.. I'm liking your thinking; if you could maybe submit a request with everything you require for the background (e.g. text, images, colours, themes, etc.) then that'd be great. You can either put the images in the request or send them in a PM aswell as the request, I don't mind. Cheers. :)

Jonathan Martins

Youngest First!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Vlogger
i sent you a message of all you needed :)