What be the background?

Samisabox

I've Got It
Hi.

I don't like the area that I film in at all. I'm not really digging the plain yellow wall thing I have going on at the moment. So, I'm am trying to figure out how to make my background a bit more appealing.

So where do you all film? What type of things in the background look the best or you like the most? A bed? A desk? Shelves? Just a plain wall? Do you prefer them to be bright and busy or simple or just a wall? What sort of things do you like to have in your background when filming? In focus or out of focus? Bright or dark lights? Or do you just not prefer anything at all?

And any suggestions would be fantastic.
Thank you.

i just invade my neighbors property if i cant find a good spot and ask if i may film there, but i have not in a whilE.

Depends on what I'm feeling sometimes in my upstairs bedroom, sometimes in my currently living in basement bedroom. Which usually has me using for the upstairs a white wall and down here a brown ish wall. But ya, I like to try to change things up once an awhile.

All crazy stuff and bright lights is good, a good one is white wall/canvas behind filled with pictures.

In my case since I do the facecam on my gaming videos I have a white wall on the back that I am slowly decorating with gaming related things, right now there is a poster and a few drawings here and there :) You can use something related to the videos you make ^_^

Back