What are your views/opinions?

I think it's a very bad idea if you're not professionally qualified to give advice. You could end up doing more harm than good. If all you're doing is raising awareness/combating stereotypes and the sort than that's fine just please don't try and substitute or even supplement any sort of medical help.
 
I think it's a very bad idea if you're not professionally qualified to give advice. You could end up doing more harm than good. If all you're doing is raising awareness/combating stereotypes and the sort than that's fine just please don't try and substitute or even supplement any sort of medical help.
thanks for you comment
my channel is awareness but i have helped a dozen of my subscribers to go seek professional help.
 
Mental health youtubers? I can't stand the dirty bastards!

Actually, I don't think I've watched any mental health youtuber videos. But I don't have any strong feeling either way on them.
 
Hi guys!
this is quite random but i'd really like to know your views and opinions on mental health youtubers?
i myself upload videos twice a week on mental health related things helping young people speak out about their problems, helping them etc.
There isnt many 'mental health youtubers' out there
so id really like to know your opinion?
i wont be offended if its bad!

hope to hear from you all soon! :)
I'd say that's pretty useful and really nice of you to do :)
 
Back
Top