What are your tools of the YouTube trade?

sickmind33

I Love YTtalk
Got bored, so I want to know what yall use for YouTube.

Recording - OBS(Gaming) and MovieMaker(Vlogs)

Editing - MovieMaker and FileVideo

Graphics - Paint.NET(Images) Mineimator(Blender alt)

I hope I can see all the cool stuff you all use. Here's the words if you're too lazy to type em.

Recording -
Editing -
Graphics -
 
Recording - Sony HXR-MC2000U
Editing - Final Cut Pro 7 or Avid Media Composer or Adobe Premiere
Graphics - Photoshop, Illustrator or After Effects
 
Recording - Canon EOS 700D (or T5i Rebel)
Editing - Sony Vegas 11
Graphics - I don't really do graphics, so if I make thumbnails and stuff like that I use Paint.NET just like you :)
 
I am sorry.. Just to put it in perspective.. I didn't buy them to do youtube, I make documentaries and shoot for my real job, and just use what I already had.
Ahhhhh

Recording - Canon EOS 700D (or T5i Rebel)
Editing - Sony Vegas 11
Graphics - I don't really do graphics, so if I make thumbnails and stuff like that I use Paint.NET just like you :)
For thumbnails, I use Mineimator AND Paint.NET if it's Minecraft
 
Past:
Recording - Canon D600
Editing - Avid Xpress Pro
Graphics - Photoshop CS3 / After Effects CS3

Future:
Recording - Canon D600
Everything - Adobe Creative Cloud (+ maybe DaVinci Resolve Lite)
 
Recording - AverMedia Live Gamer Portable, Samson GoMic, Some Sony handycam and some other camcorder.
Editing - Premiere Pro CC and After Effects CC
Graphics - Photoshop CC all the way ;-)
 
Recording - OBS (When I want to record hours of passive footage) DxTory, Canon 600D and shotgun mic with various lenses.

Editing - Premiere Pro CS6 (with Magic Bullet), After Effects CS6 (rarely) and Audition CS6

Writing - Celtx (prefered so far) and Final Draft

Graphics - Photoshop CS6, tiny bit of Illustrator CS6.

Think that about covers it..
 
Back
Top