What are your thoughts on supreme amounts of uploaded content?

May I ask what "formula" you experimented with?
Also, what do you use for your analytics, just YouTube analytics or do you go elsewhere?
'Formula' might have not been the best word, my bad - it's just a set of tags with different combinations of the given song title, artist name and the words 'guitar', 'cover' and 'fingerstyle'. And yeah, I just use YouTube's analytics, gives me all the information I need. :)
 
'Formula' might have not been the best word, my bad - it's just a set of tags with different combinations of the given song title, artist name and the words 'guitar', 'cover' and 'fingerstyle'. And yeah, I just use YouTube's analytics, gives me all the information I need. :)

When it comes to your analytics, what is most important to you?
 
strategies? LMFAO...i hit record, press upload then cry like a female dog in the bath tub.

Im very serious, the only tags are my name and the name of my video, thats it.

Very interesting. Do you think that if you put more tags and all that jazz it would increase exposure for you? Is your channel a hobby or are you looking to grow more?
 
Very interesting. Do you think that if you put more tags and all that jazz it would increase exposure for you? Is your channel a hobby or are you looking to grow more?
tags affect relevance, if you put more, your video becomes less relevant in each, and i am always looking to grow but i rather my fanbase share my stuff than to go crazy trying to do it myself, i just put out th best content possible and let it happen organically, atm i work on stuff while working on stuff so content should keep flowing.
 
I think it's a combination of meeting people here, collaborating, sharing over social networks and a bit of luck.

Quality and consistency are key as well. It's what I have really started realizing since I've started to upload!
 
Back
Top