What are your strengths as a content creator?

Flammy

Shooting Down Idiots
Welcome, please share what you think your strengths are when it comes to making videos, and how you apply them.

I hope to spark some interesting discussion, so please reply to other responses... If someone says they are good at something you wish you knew more about, ask them about it!

I'll start off:
I think that my main strength is being analytical: It helps when giving gaming advice which my videos focus on and it helps when learning more about how YouTube/networks work.

Perhaps my alternate strength is luck, but I probably used it all up in the last 6 months on my channel.

Welcome, please share what you think your strengths are when it comes to making videos, and how you apply them.

I hope to spark some interesting discussion, so please reply to other responses... If someone says they are good at something you wish you knew more about, ask them about it!

I'll start off:
I think that my main strength is being analytical: It helps when giving gaming advice which my videos focus on and it helps when learning more about how YouTube/networks work.

Perhaps my alternate strength is luck, but I probably used it all up in the last 6 months on my channel.
Mines probibally how good I'm starting to get at editing

Mines personality its taken a long time but i think i've been able to develope a good personality or youtube personality of just being that friendly guy who wants to make you laugh and smile for 10 minutes

To be serious though, honestly, I'm not sure I have a particular strength. I try and work on everything and improve in all aspects of production.

I'm running strictly on sex appeal, honestly :-/

It seems to be working very well for you.

I have been told me and my friends have a certain vibe, almost strange but not quite so, that makes people like to watch my videos...
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PL-

I don't see myself as having any notable strengths, but I do believe I have the ability to understand a topic quite well after only a few hours of research. But not only understand it, to be able to explain it to other people in a way they will understand. Almost as if I can explain things in different ways to different people.. But I am yet to do these in my own videos, because I am scared of how people will react to well, a child's views on important subjects..

I'll start off:

my strength is probably that I am playing video games.

Back