What are the best ways to grow your channel?

Daniel

YTtalk's Juicy Lemon
Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone has any tips on how to grow a YouTube channel.

When I first started making YouTube videos a month ago. I gained quite a considerable number of subs before I stopped growing. At the current moment, I'm gaining 1 sub every 2 days. I was wondering if any knows how I could get my videos out there and seen by more people and gain more exposure. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Daniel/Dananuh :)
 
to be honest man, game videos due to there vast nature and variety, tend to be pot luck if you grow fast or slow, you will grow eventually but theres no certified legit way to grow a channel besides, put in all your effort, advertise on game forums tht relate to your video, and stick to a routine :)
 
if you are partnered with a network you will have more transparency and make your videos available in all countries and you can advertise and don't forget to make use of social media;)
 
to be honest man, game videos due to there vast nature and variety, tend to be pot luck if you grow fast or slow, you will grow eventually but theres no certified legit way to grow a channel besides, put in all your effort, advertise on game forums tht relate to your video, and stick to a routine :)

I currently do stick to a routine. And I have advertised on certain websites. I gained most of my subs through reddit. But I decided against using reddit because of some people in the community there. Also, in terms of gaming platforms. Do you know any which I could use? I post many types of gaming content. Most of it is varied.
 
There is a whole section on tips and strategies people have used and that have worked for them, I would head over there and have a good read :)
 
I currently do stick to a routine. And I have advertised on certain websites. I gained most of my subs through reddit. But I decided against using reddit because of some people in the community there. Also, in terms of gaming platforms. Do you know any which I could use? I post many types of gaming content. Most of it is varied.
i'd say the best is pc unless you mean platforms in the term of genre in which case i'd stick to what you enjoy most, theres nothing worst then wacthing someone who clearly isnt enjoying themselves but isnt raging either just gets a lil boring, on the other hand i did take a look at your channel and quite enjoyed the content, nice nuetral background too
 
There is a whole section on tips and strategies people have used and that have worked for them, I would head over there and have a good read :)

Alright thanks. Although I am afraid I will be going to bed now. I'll start my reading tomorrow. haha. :)
 
i'd say the best is pc unless you mean platforms in the term of genre in which case i'd stick to what you enjoy most, theres nothing worst then wacthing someone who clearly isnt enjoying themselves but isnt raging either just gets a lil boring, on the other hand i did take a look at your channel and quite enjoyed the content, nice nuetral background too

Yeah I agree, it is less entertaining if someone is shouting down the mic. That's why I'm only playing games I enjoy and if I get bored I take a break.
 
Back
Top