What are some things you do in your videos that nobody else does?

Tyhd

Super Poster
In other words what are some unique series/things you do in your videos?

For example I am a very big music fan so each one of my videos has a different video for my intro/outro (usually hip-hop) and always with the feel of the video in mind (slow/fast paced). I don't think many others use this technique but hopefully it opens others to music (all of the music I use I actually listen to). Here is a good example-

I used the song "Cartoons and Cereal" for my intro/outro to my video "Kids are Dumb" and in the song the bridge is

"Thats Ironic"

I use this as I love this song and I was once a dumb kid which I do address in the video. This probably goes over way too many heads so I wanted to point it out.

So what are some things you do?

In other words what are some unique series/things you do in your videos?

For example I am a very big music fan so each one of my videos has a different video for my intro/outro (usually hip-hop) and always with the feel of the video in mind (slow/fast paced). I don't think many others use this technique but hopefully it opens others to music (all of the music I use I actually listen to). Here is a good example-

I used the song "Cartoons and Cereal" for my intro/outro to my video "Kids are Dumb" and in the song the bridge is

"Thats Ironic"

I use this as I love this song and I was once a dumb kid which I do address in the video. This probably goes over way too many heads so I wanted to point it out.

So what are some things you do?
I do mainly dog videos so it's tough to be extremely unique besides the fact that my dogs are different than other people's dogs. I took my ***** of a video off so you don't feel like you have to avoid looking at it

Last edited:
I do mainly dog videos so it's tough to be extremely unique besides the fact that my dogs are different than other people's dogs. BUT, I can honestly say I've never seen anybody do anything like this lol
Heres the thing though, I did not post my video because I am not going to force you to watch something 'unique'. Instead I described it and if you like the idea you can go watch it on my channel. Please explain to what 'this' is because I haven't and will not randomly play your video of your dogs.

Y
You apparently will also not read the title of the video despite it describing the entirety of what the video is about...

And why is that a problem? I don't want to be shoved your video saying "LOOK ITS ORIGINAL" if the title is 'Pranksters Gets Drowned'. They made one video, I didn't think they were referring to the dogs being confused maybe the intro/outro music or some aspect of the videos as my videos are. I'm still not entirely convinced what they were referring to.

Heres the thing though, I did not post my video because I am not going to force you to watch something 'unique'. Instead I described it and if you like the idea you can go watch it on my channel. Please explain to what 'this' is because I haven't and will not randomly play your video of your dogs.
I'm not looking for your 1 view to benefit me so I don't really care if you watch my video or not, it will not make or break my day lol... I'm sure the thumbnail is more than enough to show you what it's about. It's a twerking panda riding on a Roomba, now you can use your imagination instead of watching! I'll take my video off the old post if it will make your day better. Oh, and here's a picture of a ghost pepper for your viewing pleasure!
Ghost pepper.JPG

I'm not looking for your 1 view to benefit me so I don't really care if you watch my video or not, it will not make or break my day lol... I'm sure the thumbnail is more than enough to show you what it's about. It's a twerking panda riding on a Roomba, now you can use your imagination instead of watching! I'll take my video off the old post if it will make your day better. Oh, and here's a picture of a ghost pepper for your viewing pleasure!
View attachment 34937
Mmmk so your entire 'unique' aspect is one video of a twerking robotic panda.... okay

You apparently will also not read the title of the video despite it describing the entirety of what the video is about...
lol! I can just picture the avoidance of looking at the thumbnail looking something like this
RavpOxm.gif
[DOUBLEPOST=1459792770,1459792661][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mmmk so your entire 'unique' aspect is one video of a twerking robotic panda.... okay
Yes, that is the entire unique aspect. You seem like a fun person to hang out with...

lol! I can just picture the avoidance of looking at the thumbnail looking something like this
RavpOxm.gif
[DOUBLEPOST=1459792770,1459792661][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes, that is the entire unique aspect. You seem like a fun person to hang out with...

You obviously wanted this one video to be viewed by if not me than others that is why you not only have it in your post but in your signature as well. If you would have actually read the OP then you would have read the part where I put

"unique series/things you do in your videos"

not

"a unique 1 minute video"

if you do not understand the difference between the two, I totally understand.

Back