What are good social sites for card game videos?

Franklin

Yugituber
What are good social sites for card game videos? I am trying to get my channel more views and subscribers. Lately things haven't gone very well. I've tried posting my videos on Reddit. I don't want to do that too much. I don't want Youtube to ban me for spamming. Although Reddit did give my video and blog more views and a few subscribers.

I was also pretty worried about some feedback I received. A person complained to me about how I handle my cards. He accused me of bending my cards when I wasn't bending my cards. It annoyed him very much. Then again maybe I shouldn't be worried about odd viewers.

What are good social sites for card game videos? I am trying to get my channel more views and subscribers. Lately things haven't gone very well. I've tried posting my videos on Reddit. I don't want to do that too much. I don't want Youtube to ban me for spamming. Although Reddit did give my video and blog more views and a few subscribers.

I was also pretty worried about some feedback I received. A person complained to me about how I handle my cards. He accused me of bending my cards when I wasn't bending my cards. It annoyed him very much. Then again maybe I shouldn't be worried about odd viewers.
First, SOme cultures think bending the card will draw out a good card.

Secondly, try
1. Use Alternative Social Media – Websites like Reddit, Digg, StumbleUpon, Chill, and Pinterest can generate higher interest due to the less saturated advertisement markets.
1. Http://my.tv - Post your content on My.TV to get more views and more sites tracking your content.​

Back