Well, it worked :)

You will get there girlie, give it a little time. I just liked your Minecraft video, lets see if my viewers will help you out =)

Markiplier saw the video (and apparently so did his fans, I gained 13 subscribers overnight and quite a few nice comments/views! Wasn't expecting that!) and he liked it.

Thanks to the couple of people who shared, much appreciated :D

Only 70 subs from 300! Hehehe. I need to gain 3.3 subscribers a day in order to reach 300 by the end of Feb! (yeah I know lol, 4 a day takes me to 84 subs so too many, 3 only takes me to 63). I wonder if that's doable? I certainly hope so it'd be lovely to reach that number by then.

Anyway, that was a very awesome thing to wake up to :D

Anyone else got any good-news-channel/video stories for today? Let's hear some positivity amongst all the complaining about the new design!
Well done, :D what's your socialblade average daily subscribers??

Yesterday was a nice day for me.. i gained 39 subscribers and today i have 14 so far.. :)

Congrats Frankie, I seen that video the other night. Quite heart warming.

I have a similarish story for one of my videos. I made a video response to the Elder Scrolls Online 'Developer Question of the Week'. They posted my video on their official Facebook page and I got my first 30 odd subscribers from that one blast. Felt awesome waking up to the next day :)

Good luck with reaching your goal!

Back