Well, it worked :)

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Markiplier saw the video (and apparently so did his fans, I gained 13 subscribers overnight and quite a few nice comments/views! Wasn't expecting that!) and he liked it.

Thanks to the couple of people who shared, much appreciated :D

Only 70 subs from 300! Hehehe. I need to gain 3.3 subscribers a day in order to reach 300 by the end of Feb! (yeah I know lol, 4 a day takes me to 84 subs so too many, 3 only takes me to 63). I wonder if that's doable? I certainly hope so it'd be lovely to reach that number by then.

Anyway, that was a very awesome thing to wake up to :D

Anyone else got any good-news-channel/video stories for today? Let's hear some positivity amongst all the complaining about the new design!

Well done Frankie your doing so well. I watched your video yesterday and I can see why he and his fans like it. You come across really well. I'm sure you can hit 300 :)

Well done, Frankie! :D

My good news story is that I am slowly getting more and more subs and views :)

Well done. It's always great to see someone run their channel the right way and get the recognition they deserve.

For my good news, I should hit the 12 million view mark today.

Well done. It's always great to see someone run their channel the right way and get the recognition they deserve.

For my good news, I should hit the 12 million view mark today.

Holy balls, that's a lot of views! Well done! :D who knew watching men stuff weird food in their pie holes could prove so fruitful? ;D hehehe

And thank you, very kind :)

Markiplier saw the video (and apparently so did his fans, I gained 13 subscribers overnight and quite a few nice comments/views! Wasn't expecting that!) and he liked it.

Thanks to the couple of people who shared, much appreciated :D

Only 70 subs from 300! Hehehe. I need to gain 3.3 subscribers a day in order to reach 300 by the end of Feb! (yeah I know lol, 4 a day takes me to 84 subs so too many, 3 only takes me to 63). I wonder if that's doable? I certainly hope so it'd be lovely to reach that number by then.

Anyway, that was a very awesome thing to wake up to :D

Anyone else got any good-news-channel/video stories for today? Let's hear some positivity amongst all the complaining about the new design!
I will search for that .3 viewer for you I know he is hiding out there somewhere.

Back