WebM or MP4?

Qwikstreet

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
What is your preference for rendering videos for Youtube uploads?

My first couple videos I was using mp4 but not sure if thats the right choice. I had some issues with a larger mp4 file and now testing out other options.

ZlousyYT

Reaction score
MP4 because it is the most common and easiest to use. Some editing softwares won't work with webm or so I've found.

Nakia1212

Reaction score
I recommend MP4 format because MP4 is accepted by many systems. If you have WebM files on Mac, it is difficult to open them offline. And sometimes you may want to convert WebM files to MP4 format for better play compatibility. If you have something wrong when rendering videos, you can also convert your MP4 files to another format. Try iMyMac Video Converter, a powerful video and audio format on Mac and Windows.

Nakia1212

Reaction score
I recommend MP4 format because MP4 is accepted by many systems. If you have WebM files on Mac, it is difficult to open them offline. And sometimes you may want to convert WebM files to MP4 format for better play compatibility. If you have something wrong when rendering videos, you can also convert your MP4 files to another format. Try iMyMac Video Converter, a powerful video and audio format on Mac and Windows.

Nakia1212

Reaction score

Nakia1212

Reaction score

Nakia1212

Reaction score