Channel Type
Vlogger
I GOT A NEW video up!!! please check it out!!!! :D
--- merged: Apr 10, 2012 2:32 AM ---

im down for *sub4sub*
There is a place in the forum to promote your videos

Love4MusicUK

Reaction score
A few minutes ago this video below popped up on my video feed thingy (lol) because WHATTHEBUCK liked it...so I went to watch it. It was really interesting. It basically talked about how youtubers (partner especially) need to promote each other and if we don't we are messing up the community. It's better if you watch it then me struggling here to explain it to you...But this is one of the reasons why I'm so big on trying to include other peoples channels into my videos and stuff like that. We are a community and we are supposed to help each other out so YouTube would be a fun place instead of some type of competitive business thingy...I love helping others out and sharing different peoples video's because that's how things should just be ya know?....Well that's my opinion anyway..! Watch the video...and tell me what you think. I want to hear from you!

I agree! I'm helping other people out by having them play roles in my web series. I also do something called S.O.S which is all about the viewers :)

Reactions: JostenVlogs

PansGaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I agree with trying to promote each other, and creating a YTtalk community on YouTube. I'm all up for B4B but I don't particularly like doing S4S unless whoever is subbing actually enjoys my videos. I also think that doing things like Video Swaps and collabs are really good promotion for everyone so if anyone is interested in doing a Swap/collab/B4B just reply here or message me here or on YouTube.
Cheers guys :)